You may have asked yourself what kind of software Blogless is.
- Is it a Content Management System (CMS)? Shure, it is, but a very small one.
- Is it a Blogging Engine? No - but you could abuse it as one.
- Is it a Static Website Generator? It is, but maybe not the way you think.
- Is it some kind of Medium.com, Known or feathe.rs? Yes, in some way, but single-user and without commercial interest.
Blogless does not fit well into the given categories, because of it's very special usecase: it is solely written for writing Articles and publishing them for the web. Hey, you say, that's what Blogs are for? You are right. But driving a weblog means more than just writing articles, right? Let me say it that way: Blogless puts the single written article in the focus, not the blog or the reputation of the blogger himselfes.
More Articles about Blogless
- See the first steps, how to use the Blogless Publishing System
- Blogless supports themes: Have a look at these two initial ones, more will follow later: the Lessy theme and the Default theme
- See, how you can use Images, Twitter Cards and Open Graph in Blogless
- Read about the Concepts of Blogless
- The Blogless Showcase
- Finally, the Blogless License